Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stanley's Story: A frog on a mission to take a bath.

My pet frog, Stanley, was running to the bathroom so fast because he wanted to go for a swim in our luxurious bathtub with temperature control and nice massaging jets. He has never been in this bath tub because when we got him he was in a big hole made by an asteroid in the ground. It can only conclude to that he is not from this planet and was curious about what an amazing bath would feel like. However, he did not know how to work that bath tub. I frantically ran after him.

“Stanley!” I cried, “Stanley wait up!” I looked up at my alien frog sitting nonchalantly at the edge of the tub. “Come on Stanley, have some patience I’ll get this little bath started for—“

“Laura! Laura!” It was my mom’s voice. “Laura come back down here and finish your breakfast you didn’t even finish your orange juice!” I hit my head against the tub and looked at Stanley who looked disappointed.

I didn’t know what to do so I reached my hand out to capture Stanley. He pulls a matrix move and is able to avoid my long reach. He was pulling these silly shenanigans, he would always do this when he was crusting, When this happens to Stanly its because he has been away from the water for a long period of time. I eventually gave up and went to finish breakfast down stairs. Well eating breakfast I heard the water running and running. Eventually I saw the water rushing down the stairs. I called out Stanley’s name, but there was no response. As I ran into the bathroom and saw the bathtub overflowing I realized that Stanley wasn’t in it. He has disappeared. I guess I will never know if it was some alien powers that made him teleport or he merely got sucked down the drain into some random ocean. Either way my frog was gone never to be seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment